Best Practice Ethics in BusinessFit
BusinessFit has been founded on strong Business Ethics and Principles.
This is evident from the formation of the BusinessFit Initiative, and the willingness of members to engage in sharing information and encouraging common interpretations and implementations of Good Business Practice.
To continue to foster this positive platform of Business Engagement, the BusinessFit members have agreed to follow the principles of Best Practice Ethics as detailed in this agreement of basic interactive and competitive standards.
We the BusinessFit Group agree to the following suggested parameters governing Best Practice Ethics within our Industries:
- Act with integrity, competence, diligence, respect, and in an ethical manner with the public, clients, prospective clients, members, and other participants in the market.
- Place the integrity of the relevant professions and the interests of clients above our own personal interests.
- Use reasonable care and exercise independent professional judgment when engaging in any professional activities.
- Practice and encourage others to practice in a professional and ethical manner that will reflect credit on ourselves and the group.
- Promote the integrity of, and uphold the rules governing, the relevant markets.
- Maintain and improve our professional competence and strive to maintain and improve the competence of other BusinessFIT members.